- In the last 5 years, PLA has provided over 75 hours of e-learning to over 8,000 attendees.
- In the last 5 years, PLA has offered over 1,000 continuing education opportunities and events.
- Public Libraries magazine has an average of 40,000 readers per issue, and over half a million page views of Public Libraries Online per year.
- 91% of attendees of PLA continuing education programs have learned something that they intend to apply at their library. *based on evaluation responses.
- Over 2,000 people have volunteered for a PLA Committee, Advisory/Working Group, Task Force or other official role since 1988.
- Since 2012, over 1,000 volunteer speakers have presented at PLA programs.
- PLA has launched 20 initiatives over the last 20 years, doubling the amount of initiatives in the last 5 years alone.
- Over 40,000 early childhood literacy surveys have been collected in PLA’s Project Outcome from over 500 public libraries across the U.S. and Canada.